- Maryland FarmLINK – A project for the Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Commission (SMADC)
- Maryland Mentor Match Program – A project for SMADC
- Serenity Farm Master Plan – A plan for Farming 4 Hunger and Serenity Farm
- James City County Strategy for Rural Economic Development – LSS is part of the Environmental Resources Management (ERM) Team for James City County
- Charles County Tier Map Recommendations – Part of a six-member team appointed by the Board of County Commissioners
- The Future of Sustainable Farming and Forestry in Maryland – In partnership with the American Farmland Trust and the Maryland Department of Planning. The study was commissioned by the Harry R. Hughes Center for Agro-Ecology, Inc.
- Health, Safety, and Welfare? A Report on Factors that Favor or Hinder the Flow of Local Food in the Chesapeake Region. In partnership with the Maryland Department of Planning and commissioned by the Harry R. Hughes Center for Agro-Ecology, Inc.