Land Stewardship Solutions, LLC is a planning firm that helps clients with all aspects of land use, land preservation, conservation and local food systems. We counsel private land owners and public and private organizations in issues ranging from plan development to implementation. We are creative problem solvers.
Areas of Specialization:
- Land Use Planning. Preparing goals, objectives and actions to achieve a community or jurisdiction’s visions.
- Special Area Plans. Preparing plans to achieve a specific purpose, such as agricultural land preservation, watershed protection and restoration, and corridor protection and enhancement of a specific geographical area.
- Local Food Systems Planning. Analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of local food production in the region and working to amend local regulations and build local networks to allow farmers to produce new crops with strong local markets.
- Transferable Development Rights Planning. Analyzing existing programs and building new ones to use one of the most effective public/private tools for preserving land.
- Zoning Consultations. Pertaining to new site development, ordinance interpretations, and land acquisition.